According to Pundit Jawaharlal Nehru every child is special and has tremendous potential to influence development of the environment around him/her. On the occasion of Children’s Day every child should be made to feel special and make the occasion a memorable for him.
These days one of the best ways to bring smile to anyone’s face on any occasion is to greet him with a lovely messages. Although these messages for greetings and sms can be self-made, it becomes difficult at times to pen words when needed. You can send Children s Day Cards to your friends and kids around you to wish them a joyful Children s Day.
Click Here to send Send Children s Day Cards
Following are some beautiful messages and quotes for children, which can be used to make customized and special messages.The quotes will prove to be helpful to children for preparing their Children s Day speeches at schools and colleges Use these messages and quotes in cards, sms, greetings to make the kids around you feel special on this Children’s Day.
- Children require guidance and sympathy far more than instruction.
- We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.
- You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.
- A characteristic of the normal child is he doesn t act that way very often.
- A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer.
- Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.
- The world is as many times new as there are children in our lives.
- Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.
- Children make you want to start life over.
- Children are the keys of paradise.
- The best thing to spend on your children is your time.
- Give a little love to a child and you will get a great deal back.
- Children have more need of models, than of critics.
- A child miseducated is a child lost.