Make your Christmas celebrations better with this collection of beautiful Christmas quotes. Write it on Christmas cards or send it through e-mail and text messages to wish your family, friends and dear ones a Merry Christmas.
- There s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas
- The earth has grown old with its burden of care But at Christmas it always is young, The heart of the jewel burns lustrous and fair And its soul full of music breaks the air, When the song of angels is sung.
- This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.
- Remember, if Christmas isn t found in your heart, you won t find it under a tree.
- There are no strangers on Christmas Eve.
- To the American People: Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. If we think on these things, there will be born in us a Savior and over us will shine a star sending its gleam of hope to the world.
- Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given--when Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes.