* Chuna (limestone), geru (red-coloured soil)
* Roli, chawal (rice), moli (coloured thread)
* Fruits, banana
* Gur (jaggery)
* Gwar ki phalli, mooli (radish)
* Rice (approximate 1-1/4 kg)
* Cotton wool, deepak, matchstick, money
Vidhi / Method of Performing the Puja
-The courtyard or the room is cleaned and with chuna (limestone) and with geru the image of Dev is drawn.
-In the evening, puja is performed with water, roli, moli (coioured thread), 1-1/4 kg rice, fruits, gut, cotton, banana, gwar ki phalli, mooli, money etc.
-The deepak is then lit and devotional songs are sung.
-People perform Tulsiji ka Vivah on this day with Shaligram.