- 1/2 liter Milk
- 2 tsp Flour (maida)
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 4-5 drops Rosewater Essence
- Boil milk in a pan.
- After 1 boil, turn the flame off.
- Add lemon juice into the milk and stir until white curd forms on the surface and separates from whey.
- Now, strain the milk and separate out the curd also called “chenna”
- Wash chenna well under cold running water and twist the cloth that was used for straining to extract water.
- Make smooth dough by kneading chenna. Also add maida into it and knead again.
- Make balls of small size from dough and keep aside.
- Make sugar syrup by boiling mixture of water and sugar.
- Add chenna balls to the syrup
- Cook for 15 minutes with lid partially covered this will cause puffing up of chenna balls.
- On cooling, add rose water essence and serve.
- 1 tin condensed milk.
- 1 tablespoon yogurt (curd)
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- cashew nuts and almonds
- Heat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- Whip condensed milk, sugar and yogurt till smooth and fluffy.
- Pour into a ceramic bowl.
- Set the bowl in the heated oven.
- Remove it after 30 minutes.
- Garnish with blenched cashew nuts and almonds
- Serve chilled.
- 100 gm Pumpkin
- 100 gm Sweet potatoes
- 1 Raw banana
- 2 Potatoes
- 3 Tbsp Mustard oil
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 5 Red Chillies
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 100 gm Brinjals
To Be Mixed Together
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Black Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Fennel Seeds
All mixed together forms “panchporan”
- Cut all vegetables into equal medium size pieces.
- Finely Powder the coriander, cumin, fennel seeds and red chillies.
- Heat oil and fry crushed ginger.
- Add the mixed spices, panch phoran , stir well and fry for a minute.
- Add vegetables, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, and one cup of water.
- Turn the flame simmer and cook until vegetables are done.
- Add the powdered spices, sugar and stir well.
- Cook for another few minutes and add ghee.
- Serve hot with rice.
- Wheat Flour - 500gms
- Refined oil or Ghee - 2 table spoon
- Salt according to taste
- Warm water to knead the flour
- Oil to fry
- Add tablespoon of oil & salt according to taste in wheat flour.
- Knead above using warm water.
- Make small balls of dough.
- Flatten them into round circular form.
- Fry them one by one. Serve hot with any vegetable/ dish or curd.
दुर्गा पूजा के दौरान बनाए जाने वाली मिठाई और पकवानों की विधि हिंदी में पढ़ें, क्लिक करें