Find below the collection of such quotations, which truly describe the far-fetched India!
* We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made. - Albert Einstein.
* "If I were asked under what sky the human mind has most fully developed some of its choicest gifts, has most deeply pondered on the greatest problems of life, and has found solutions, I should point to India."
- Max Mueller
* “In religion, India is the only millionaire - the one land that all men desire to see, and having seen once, by even a glimpse, would not give that glimpse for all the shows of all the rest of the globe combined.” - Mark Twain quotes
* “India - the land of Vedas, the remarkable works contain not only religious ideas for a perfect life, but also facts which science has proved true. Electricity, radium, electronics, airship, all was known to the seers who founded the Vedas.”
-Wheeler Wilcox (American poet)
* “India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend and the great grand mother of tradition.”
- Mark Twain.
* "India has two million gods, and worships them all. In religion all other countries are paupers; India is the only millionaire." - Mark Twain
* “If there is one place on the face of earth where all dreams of living men have found a home from the very earliest days when man began the dream of existence, it is India.” - French scholar Romain Rolland.
* India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border.
- Hu Shih (Former Chinese ambassador to USA)