Navratri, the nine days festival is full of religious practices and merry making. Following are few messages to wish your near and dear ones:
- Maa Durge,
Mata Rani meri aur apki manokamna puri karey..
JAI MATA DI.
- “Maa ki jyoti se prem milta hai, sabke dilo ko marm milta hai, jo bhi jata hai MAA ke dwar , kuch na kuch jarur milta hai. ”
- This Navratri, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and may your trouble be as small as his mouse.
- Maa Durga Se Vinti Hai Ki Apke Jeevan Main Sukh, Samradhe, Dhan, Yas, Pardhan Kare.
- Khushian ho overflow, masti kabhi na ho low, apnonka surur chaya rahe, Dil
me bhari maya rahe, shohrat ki ho bauchhar, aisa aaye aapke liye “dandia ka tyohar”
- May Maa Durga empower u & ur family with her Nine Swaroopa of Name, Fame,
Health, Wealth, Happiness, Humanity, Education, Bhakti and Shakti. HAPPY NAVRATRAS!
- May this festival be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Navratri is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here’s hoping this festival will be great for you!
- May your life be filled with happiness on this pious festival of Navratri,
- Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire, but not to envy. Good Wishes for a joyous Navratri and a Happy New Year with a plenty of Peace and Prosperity.