Sabudana Puri is a delicious dish for Navratri festival. If you are still searching for the recipe for Sabudana Puri, your search ends here!
- 1/4 kg Sabudana (Sago)
- 4-5 boiled potatoes
- 2 green chilies
- 1/4 tsp Red chilly powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Soak the sabudana in about 1/2 glass of water for an hour.
- Boil 4-5 potatoes, peel it and mash it.
- Now mix soaked sabudana, mashed potatoes, green chilies, salt, red chilly powder and mix this mixture well.
- Then oil your palms by few drops of oil and make small round balls of this mixture and keep it aside.
- Heat about ¼ liters of oil in kadai and fry small balls to light brown and place fried balls on a tissue paper to soak extra oil.
- Serve hot with curd or tomato chutney.