* Samayika: to stay in equanimity by withdrawing to the self.
* Prayers to the Five Supremes, 24 Jinas and the 4 mangalas, including the Dharma as presented by the ancient Masters.
* Prayer to the Master (Guru) or the Deity.
* Reflections on vratas and past transgressions.
* Kayotsarga: detachment from the body by controlling it.
* Pratyakhyan: making resolutions for the next period (next year for Samvatsari Pratikramana).
For all the above elements there is also a fixed posture that is described.