1. An Active DateOne can start things off with an active note by going outdoors. Go out for ice skating or spend some time together while hiking. The idea is to enjoy a little activity and trigger those endorphins to get you both in the perfect mood.
2. A Date at the SpaMassage sessions are must for Valentine’s Day. One can either go for a full-body massage with scented oils or lotions or opt for a little pampering like mani/pedicure. A luxury massage is the answer for a relaxed Valentine’s Date, especially for on the go individuals.
3. The Usual with a TwistHang out at a swanky bar in your best clothes and sip on a fancy cocktail with your beau. Try some new and exotic cocktail/mocktail and discover your signature drink.
4. A Fun Filled Daring ActPlan the one thing you’ve always wanted to do, but were scared to do it. Activities like skydiving, bungee jumping or river rafting can make for an adventurous date. Moreover who’s better to join in than your date on the most romantic day of the year?
5. A Date on WheelsIf your partner and your dream car is the same, just rent it out for the day and enjoy the fast pace while reconnecting. A limo or merc is perfect to satisfy your wish for a grand date on Valentines.
6. The Art AttackVisit an art supply store and purchase big canvases and some colours. Spend the next few hours painting portraits of each other, and laugh or applaud at the work you’ve created. Just don’t forget to hang it in the house after Valentines!
7. Volunteer at a Local CharityHelping others always helps us feel better. Avail this day for sharing your love vibes with those in need. Visit an old age home or an orphanage along with your partner and spread some joy in their lives. If you both are animal lovers, go ahead and adopt a pet from an animal shelter. It will serve a witness of your sweet love for years to come.
8. The Time Tested IdeaAnticipation is half the fun of a surprise. Kick start the day by leaving a trail of rose petals leading to the hall, where your partner can find Valentine’s Day gifts. Don’t hesitate a bit to follow the common idea of giving a heart-shaped box of chocolates, huge teddy bears and candy hearts. She’ll definitely love the corny romance hidden behind your gesture.
9. Plan a Get-AwayIf you’ve got the time and money, then why not make your Valentine’s Day into a Valentine’s weekend? Plan a getaway and choose some exotic resort away from the hustle and bustle of city life. The plan will allow you to savor love with a relaxed mood.
10. Pop the QuestionIf you’ve been thinking about asking your beau to marry you, there’s no apt time like Valentine’s Day for a proposal. Go ahead and choose the day to profess your idea for the next level i.e marriage.