1. Candlelight Dinner in BackyardYou can plan your Valentines dinner at a restaurant and enjoy the dessert in your backyard or you can have food delivered home. Light the candles in your backyard and place a few on a small table where both of you can have an intimate conversation over food.
2. Romantic Theme Based RestaurantsThis is a time tested romantic dinner date idea at its very best. All the restaurants are jam packed at this time of the year since they themes, be it are aptly prepared for the occasion be it their music or cuisine. If you just want to sit back with your date and savor some fine food, this is the place to be!
3. A Home Cooked MealShow off your culinary skills by inviting your date over for dinner on Valentines. It gives you a chance to let your date know how special they are to you. If you are not confident about your skill, follow a cookbook and prepare something simple for your date. After all it’s the gesture that matters ( and can leave a memorable impression too).
4. For a Couch PotatoOrder a home delivered treat, kick your shoes off and watch a movie at home. Nothing compares the fun experienced over a rom com with your partner (with some good food). Enjoy the food, watch the movie and get to know each other. It’s an easy and comfortable idea for a Valentines dinner date.
5. The Unconventional RouteTake a route less travelled this time. Walk down a food street and eat anything that catches your attention. It’s mainly junk and that’s what makes it fun! Don’t hesitate to grab a bite from a street burger joint or a cart on the street. Also try to end the date with several scoops of ice cream before heading back home. A dessert always makes for a perfect ending!
इस आर्टिकल को हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें