1 cup Carnation Milk Powder
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tablespoons butter -melted
Whole milk just enough to make the dough
For the Sugar Syrup
2 cups Sugar
1 cup water
Oil for frying
Method of Preparation:Sugar Syrup:
- Sugar syrup should be made earlier. Mix 2 cups Sugar in 1 cup of Water. Add 4-5 Cardamom pods, finely crushed and few strands of Kesar (Saffron). Mix it well and heat on a low flame, till the Sugar dissolves.
- Keep this syrup warm, until Gulab Jamun balls are fried. This syrup will be used to add sweet taste to the Fried jamuns.
- Make the dough by adding Milk-powder, self-raising floor, cream and mix them well.
- Convert this dough into small balls, using oil in both hands.
- Take a pan and put oil for frying.
- In hot oil, fry these balls, until brown in color.
- Finally, put these fried balls of Gulab-Jamun into Sugar-Syrup.